Commercial Roofing in El Paso |
New Construction & Repairs
Over the past 30 years, Roof Toppers has grown into El Paso’s largest and most reliable commercial roofing company. We’ve achieved this incredible growth through customer satisfaction, expert roofing, and attention to detail that our competitors often lack. We have expanded our services to New Mexico and middle Texas, so any business in that area can utilize our services.
If your commercial roofing system is in need of maintenance, repair, or even a full installation, the Roof Toppers team can exceed your expectations.
Our Commercial Roofing Services
We can build a new roof from scratch to protect your workers and assets. We work with all types of roofing materials, so we can build any type of roof you need.
Expanding your business space? We can help. We can provide roofing additions for your commercial or industrial space.
In the case of a severely deteriorated roof, a reroof may be the best option for you. We’ve helped many homeowners with their reroofs, with great success.
If your roof has some wear but is not structurally compromised, a roof restoration may be a great alternative to a full reroof.
A roof overlay involves placing a layer of shingles (or other material) overtop the existing roof. It is a low-cost, less time-consuming option compared to other services.
We also produce excellent wall panels for commercial structures. Wall panels have several benefits like energy-savings and aesthetics.
Preventative maintenance is key to maintaining the integrity of your roof long term. We offer regular maintenance for roofs and panels.
Inspections and evaluations help determine the current condition of your roof and what services it may need to maintain its integrity.
Roof Toppers Roofing Products
One of the fastest-growing types of commercial roof is metal. Metal panels come in several different types, ranging from aluminum composite to steel. Metal is an excellent low-cost option because installation and repair are often relatively straightforward and quick. We’ve worked with countless businesses to create metal roofs that can protect their workers and equipment.
Metal roofing systems provide durability, weather-resistance, and impressive energy-saving benefits, among others. Depending on the type of building you operate out of, your best option may be a metal roof. You can expect up to 60 or 70 years of life from a well-installed metal roof.
TPO, or thermoplastic polyolefin, is an extremely popular type of roof membrane or coating. In fact, TPO is our most requested product, mainly because of its numerous benefits both in installation and long-term use. Despite the name, TPO is actually a type of rubber blend, which gives it unique properties over other types of coating.
The list of benefits TPO provides is long, ranging from energy efficiency to durability. TPO sheets are wide and lightweight, which saves the customer money in installation costs over more labor-intensive materials. Another major benefit of TPO roofs is their white color, which reflects heat off the roof and saves money in energy costs for the home or business owner. Given that it is a relatively young technology, new chemical formulas for TPO continue to be developed and perfected.
PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, is a type of plastic that has been in use for several decades in a number of different applications. You may notice PVC on a metal outdoor table or fence coated in plastic. PVC is a very affordable and durable material, which makes it an excellent choice for your roof.
PVC can be modified in a number of ways depending on the products or additives applied. Depending on the unique needs of your roof, we can use a formula that best addresses those needs. When installed correctly, a PVC roof provides a waterproof, fire-resistant coating that should last for several decades with proper maintenance.
SBS Modified, or styrene-butadiene-styrene, is a less common type of roof coating. SBS is a type of synthetic rubber known as a “thermoplastic elastomer”. This simply means that it behaves like a normal rubber but can be molded using certain heating processes. SBS modified has an excellent ability to retain its shape after stretching, making it excellent in variable weather conditions.
SBS is also highly resistant to physical damage and peeling, so high winds will not be a problem for this coating. All of these benefits come with a high life expectancy, meaning your roof will be protected for several decades after installation. SBS is generally applied in commercial roofing.
Commercial Roofing Considerations
Given that commercial roofing operations are often expensive, we always recommend tips for business owners to avoid wasted time, money, and resources.
- Research Your Specific Type of Roof: Often, commercial and industrial business owners are unaware of the type of roof they have or need. You should absolutely know the type of roof that you have so you can make more informed decisions about its care and maintenance.
- Hire An Experienced Roofer: This may seem obvious, but hiring the right roofer is absolutely crucial to having a well-installed and maintained roof. An inexperienced roofer has the potential to do more harm than good, and may try to pass the increased costs down to you. The Roof Toppers staff is full of professionals who understand every skill and nuance there is in the roofing business. You can trust our staff to be on-time, on-budget, and professional.
- Never Put Off Repairs: Putting off repairs for any type of roof is bad, but delaying commercial roof repairs can be incredibly costly and detrimental to operations. Damage to a roof can easily snowball into much more dangerous situations, and could ultimately lead to full roof failure.
- Inform Your HVAC Company About Your Roof: Since commercial HVAC systems take up some space on the roof, your HVAC company will likely need to traverse your roof regularly. Informing them about the type of roof that you have will help them safely navigate the roof.
- Schedule Routine Maintenance: We always recommend that all of our clients utilize routine inspections and maintenance to maximize the lifespan of their roofs. Routine maintenance allows our roofers to spot potential issues before they become major repairs, which saves us time and saves your business money.
Need Commercial Roofing? Call Roof Toppers!
If you are in need of any of the services or products we offer, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our staff can discuss your specific needs and quickly send a representative to conduct an inspection. Give us a call or stop by our new facility to get started!